Policies

REFUND, RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY

If you made an error in making your order or change your mind about your purchase with Altar Bookshop, we will review and revert on your request for a refund within 7 days following the order. When you fail in submitting a request for a refund within the 7 days, no cancellation or refund will be allowed.

Beware that in case of a refund 20% of the amount involved in the transaction will be deducted and the remaining 80% sent back to the customer.

To request a refund, send an email to altarbookshop@centralgospel.com and call +233 54816930 or +233 (0) 302688000.

If a payment is received via credit/debit card, a review process will be initiated and in case of a refund, the requests made will be honored after bank services fees and 20% of the amount are deducted. (Request has to be made within 7 days after order )

Payment via wire transfer
If a payment is received via wire transfer, a review process will be initiated and in case of a refund, the request made will be honored after bank services fees and 20% of the amount paid is deducted. (Request has to be made within 2 days after order)

Payment via money transfer/ Mobile Money
If a payment is received via Western Union/ Moneygram/ Mobile Money and any other money transfer means, refund request made cannot be honoured. In the case of Western Union / Moneygram they do not allow sending money from Ghana.

Over Payment
When you notify us that payment made is more than intended, we will fully honor refund of the extra.

Please note that all refunds will be effected onto the medium through which the payment came.


Facebook Updates
Highlights
Contact Us
  • 69 Ring Road West, Accra, Ghana P.O. Box: AN 7933 ACCRA-NORTH
  • +233 (0) 302 688 000
  • +233(0) 548 416 930
  • info@altarbookshop.com, altarbookshop@centralgospel.com